Sales Account Manager - Plant Technology
NC, United States
Category: Sales & Marketing
Industry: Agriculture Fishing and Forestry
Reference ID: 35916
Date Posted: 05/24/2023
As Sales Account Manager at Plant Technology you will become part of the sales team that
- Develops high-quality automation solutions in horticulture.
- The recent merger of the Visser, ViVi and AimFresh divisions to create Visser Plant Technology gives scope to bring together reliable automation, software and plant science to create future-proof and innovative young plan automation.
- Work together with the Managing Director of the US, commercial manager, and another sales engineers.
- Working with our design and manufacturing teams in the Netherlands and Poland, you immerse yourself in the wishes of the customer, develop a solution and help draw up the quotation.
- Use your technical background and creativity to link our techniques to the wishes of the customer.
Education and Experience
- An Associates Degree / Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or other technical degree;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience; preference for Agriculture/Horticulture background
- Ability to travel domestically (50%) and Internationally (10%)
- Ideally based within commuting distance of Charlotte, NC.
- You have affinity with technology & sales;
- Knowledge of AutoCad and Microsoft Office;
- You are accurate and can work on different projects at the same time
- A self-starter, but Team Player, keeping in regular contact with colleagues and customers in different Countries / Time Zones.
- You have the Viscon character. What does this mean? That you are proactive, eager to learn and result-oriented.
What We Offer
- An innovative working environment where you are invited to think creatively and will be listened to! You can contribute to creating a more sustainable world, improving Animal Welfare standards.
- The opportunity to help build a business in the US using existing support networks within the Company.
- A competitive salary, rewards for achievement and a good benefits package
- 20 days paid time off per annum.
- Training and development support.
Who We Are
Characterized by informal and short lines of communication. It is a warm, open and social company where innovation is central. It is a close-knit organization that is growing rapidly in which you get the freedom to grow and develop further.
We are an organization that always balances between the dynamics of innovation and the structure of standardization. Our customers in the Horticultural sector want the latest technology and this means that it is never boring with us! We now have 55 years of experience in this, so we know quite well what we are doing and how we can maintain that balance. Every day over 300 colleagues work with us on the most innovative, qualitative and creative solutions to move products from A to B within production organizations. From harvest to product that is in your shopping cart, from seed to tomato, from young plant to bedding plants and from egg to chick.
Sounds good? Contact Bertina Brase at Q WORKS GROUP at email@example.com
Sales Account Manager - Hatchery AutomationNC, United States
Responsibilities Work together with the Managing Director of the US, commercial manager, and another sales engineers. Working with our design and manufacturing teams in the Netherlands and Poland, you immerse yourself in the wishes of the customer, dev...Date Posted: 05/24/2023 Recommended
Sales Manager North AmericaChicago, IL, 60601, United States
Responsibilities: Market development USA and CA Acquisition of new customers (on site and over the phone) Contract negotiations at C level Consulting as well as active support of clients with regards to the implementation of modern eBusiness solutions ...Date Posted: 03/08/2023 Recommended
Commercial/Operations ManagerMarietta, GA, 30062, United States
The position as Commercial / Operations Manager requires the combination of entrepreneurial thinking and ‘hands- on’ mentality. Your role as a Commercial / Operations Manager is understood as an intermediate step to grow into further management respons...Date Posted: 06/25/2023 Recommended
Senior Controls TechnicianNC, United States
We are recruiting for an immediate opening for a Senior Building Automation – Controls Project Technician Our client strives to solve problems through passion and integrity and they are looking for talented and creative people like you to help determin...Date Posted: 06/20/2023 Recommended
Multi-craft & Maintenance TechniciansSpartanburg, SC, 29303, United States
Responsibilities Adheres and maintains to all safety rules, regulations, and standards. Assure that all products are built to the highest standard of quality. Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency. Assure that the production go...Date Posted: 07/25/2023 Recommended
Senior PMDetroit, MI, 48226, United States
Responsibilities: Provide overall management direction for self-perform industrial projects ranging from $1 - $50 MM. Actively manage crews of self-performing heavy industrial trades such as millwrights, ironworkers and riggers. Manage and direct subco...Date Posted: 04/24/2023 Recommended
Project Manager Steel ErectionDetroit, MI, 48226, United States
Responsibilities Customer interface, estimating changes in scope, scheduling, procurement, construction oversight, safety oversight, cost and progress monitoring, management and reporting. Provide overall management direction for self-perform industria...Date Posted: 06/15/2023 Recommended
Sales/Marketing ManagerPineville, NC, 28134, United States
What we are looking for Has experience and track record in B2B Some omni-channel commerce experience Experience in pricing and promotions Contract and terms of conditions agreement experience Background in mountain biking and/or cycling would be highly...Date Posted: 09/06/2023 Recommended
Sales Director North AmericaNC, United States
Responsibilities Savvy businessperson and committed to driving results Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve company sales targets and revenue growth. Manage and lead the sales team, providing guidance, support, and motivation to drive perfor...Date Posted: 06/26/2023 Recommended
Maintenance TechnicianUnionville, NC, 28110, United States
Responsibilities Oversees maintenance on all machinery during shift; Responsible for troubleshooting all plant maintenance issues during shift, as requested; Provides timely repairs, upkeep and preventive maintenance; Insures that adequate repair parts...Date Posted: 08/15/2023 Recommended
Senior Financial Analyst/ControllerUnited States
The Sen. Financial Analyst/Controller Americas Region represents a key role of the local and group-wide management team and is responsible for Financial Reporting/Planning and related matters of the Americas Region in close collaboration and alignment ...Date Posted: 06/25/2023 Recommended
Thermoformer OperatorMonroe, NC, 28110, United States
Responsibilities Essential Duties Set-up/start-up Thermoformers and make process adjustments as required meeting or exceeding production standards for the shift. Record and monitor line settings and react quickly to any process changes in order to avoi...Date Posted: 07/26/2023 Recommended
Electrical Junior Design EngineerCharlotte, NC, 28209
Responsibilities Design and draft building engineering systems as required to provide information for owners, architects, and contractors to budget, bid, and construct new and renovation code compliant projects for a wide range of building types. Build...Date Posted: 06/06/2023 Recommended
Production Shift LeaderRock Hill, SC, 29730, United States
Responsibilities Helps manufacturing staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results Enforces company policies and guidelines Reports safety related issues for all production areas and equipme...Date Posted: 09/20/2023 Recommended
EHS Safety CoordinatorMonroe, NC, 28110, United States
Responsibilities: Oversee EHS programs to select appropriate PPE selection JSA, process hazard analysis to ensure employees and contractors are not exposed to harmful products or conditions in the workplace. Collaborate with managers to develop plans, ...Date Posted: 11/09/2022 Recommended