Lando, SC, 29729, United States
Reference ID: 35784
Date Posted: 01/12/2023
- Adhere to current processes and proactively innovate new ways to insure the safety of all employees and visitors in the facility
- Supervise branch production using available Production Planning tools.
- Ensure operations and equipment complies to corporate guidelines and OSHA Standards.
- Hire highly motivated and skilled operations personnel as required.
- Schedule and provide continuous training and constant motivation where needed.
- Supervise equipment maintenance to provide maximum availability and minimum down time with corporate predictive and proactive practices.
- Evaluate and recommend new equipment purchases to enhance quality, capabilities and productivity.
- Communicate and monitor progress towards company safety, returns and allowances, and on time shipment and delivery directives.
- Responsible for maintaining proper building maintenance and security.
- Monitor quality and process improvements throughout the warehouse using SAP reports.
- Insure that preventive and corrective action methods are followed to eliminate or correct procedures and practices which do not meet customer requirements.
- Set up equipment schedules and make sure operations personnel are aligned in meeting all time frames and deadline.
- Ensure adequate support of the sales department and its customers in a timely and orderly manner.
- Assist with customer problems, including on site visits where necessary.
- Facilitate lean practices in the plant for optimal performances
- Purchase or direct the purchase of necessary warehouse supplies to ensure the ability to comply with written work instructions and customer requirements.
- Attend regional and corporate meetings when required.
- Ensure any company or third-party transportation assets are maintained properly and that trucks and drivers are compliant with transportation requirements.
- Perform employee reviews as required.
- Correct/ clarify incorrect warehouse procedures
- Assist in contract negotiations, where applicable
- Meets TKMNA Employee Attributes/Competencies
Project ManagerCharlotte, NC, 28211, United States
Responsibilities: Oversee total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, A/E representatives, subcontractors, end users, security, etc. Establ...Date Posted: 03/22/2023 Recommended
Production SupervisorConover, NC, 28613, United States
Responsibilities: Lead day to day operations for your shift, and develop culture by spending 75% of time on floor leading associates Train, develop, and lead associates to meet operational KPIs. to ensure Work to identify and reduce/eliminate sources o...Date Posted: 10/16/2022 Recommended
Thermoformer Operator (Third Shift)Monroe, NC, 28110, United States
Responsibilities: Set-up/start-up Thermoformers and make process adjustments as required meeting or exceeding production standards for the shift. Record and monitor line settings and react quickly to any process changes in order to avoid major line dis...Date Posted: 09/11/2022 Recommended
Thermoformer Operator (Third Shift)Monroe, NC, 28110, United States
Responsibilities: Set-up/start-up Thermoformers and make process adjustments as required meeting or exceeding production standards for the shift. Record and monitor line settings and react quickly to any process changes in order to avoid major line dis...Date Posted: 03/19/2023 Recommended
Mechanical Technical ManagerBoydton, VA, 23917, United States
Responsibilities: Provide technical support during design and preconstruction to assist owner and Architect Engineer. Manage Equipment start up turnaround process V-Start (KAN-BAN) Assist in the implementation of the project’s QC Planning and inspectio...Date Posted: 10/24/2022 Recommended
Mechanical Technical ManagerDetroit, MI, 48226, United States
Responsibilities Provide technical support during design and preconstruction to assist owner and Architect Engineer. Manage Equipment start up turnaround process V-Start (KAN-BAN) Assist in the implementation of the project’s QC Planning and inspection...Date Posted: 10/24/2022 Recommended
Construction SuperintendentDetroit, MI, 48226, United States
Responsibilities: Plan and supervise Assistant Superintendent (on larger projects) and/or craft activities includes determining method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities equipment, temporary power sources, work schedule and documenti...Date Posted: 01/18/2023 Recommended
Area ManagerConover, NC, 28613, United States
Responsibilities: Initiate and direct activities toward the development and implementation of employee training programs with the objective of increasing job knowledge and safety in all production departments. Lead for problem solving, standard work im...Date Posted: 01/29/2023 Recommended
Material Handler (Third Shift)Monroe, NC, 28110, United States
Responsibilities: Operates forklift to locate finished goods from conveyor system to specific location in warehouse. Monitors and verifies accuracy of warehouse inventory by item, lot, and location through use of barcode scanner. Removes finished goods...Date Posted: 09/11/2022 Recommended
Production SupervisorRock Hill, SC, 29730, United States
Responsibilities: Ensure all shift employees are following the Company’s health and safety standards. Operate reactor processes when and if necessary to ensure schedule adherence. Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processin...Date Posted: 10/19/2022 Recommended
EHS Safety CoordinatorMonroe, NC, 28110, United States
Responsibilities: Oversee EHS programs to select appropriate PPE selection JSA, process hazard analysis to ensure employees and contractors are not exposed to harmful products or conditions in the workplace. Collaborate with managers to develop plans, ...Date Posted: 11/09/2022 Recommended
Machine OperatorsCharlotte, NC, 28273, United States
Responsibilities: Operate a variety of machines, including CNC milling machines, lathes, grinders, and more. Read and interpret technical drawings and specifications to ensure accurate production. Perform routine maintenance on machinery and report any...Date Posted: 02/22/2023 Recommended
Formulation ChemistMacungie, PA, 18062, United States
Responsibilities: Plan and implement technical development projects for the formulation and characterization of new products. Develop chemical and physical property test standards and specifications for new products. Develop innovative, safe and econom...Date Posted: 02/15/2023 Recommended
Project EngineerWaynesboro, VA, 22980, United States
Responsibilities: Under the supervision and direction of the Operations Manager, this position would be expected to perform engineering tasks of considerable technical difficulty that includes analyzing, evaluating, designing, planning, or modifying al...Date Posted: 01/15/2023 Recommended
Traffic EngineerDurham, NC, United States
Responsibilities: Work as part of a team and also independently in evaluating and applying Traffic Engineering principles, standards and criteria Utilize various design software/tools (Synchro and HCS) for traffic analysis for a variety of conditions a...Date Posted: 03/07/2023 Recommended