The national account sales role is a strategic role that is responsible for maintaining good relationships with the existing customer base and developing new relationships with potential national accounts in an effort to sell goods and services to support their ongoing construction programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business development. Establish relationships with national accounts in an effort to sell goods and services to support their ongoing construction
- Lead by example with the sales team. Improve sales rep performance by providing guidance and solutions to improve sales. Participate in the hiring and training of new sales employees.
- Establish a sales performance management system. Establish and prioritize critical performance
- Sales Analytics. Interpret sales records and prepare sales reports for the organization. Establish sales objectives and sales quotas.
- Five years lighting national accounts experience.
- Lighting Certified preferred or ability to qualify.
- Knowledgeable of Lighting Industry (includes product and channel knowledge).
- Negotiation, prospecting
- Proven ability to build and maintain client
- Unsurpassed communication and presentation
- Experience with sales planning, sales analysis,
- Ability to travel as needed.
About the Right Person for the job:
- Able to work as a strong leader as well as a strong team player.
- Must be able to develop, follow and track the performance of sales and marketing initiatives.
- Be able to effectively communicate ideas and results.
- Analytical skills are required to analyze market segmentation information and determine the best methods to increase market penetration.