We are seeking an experienced Cloud Solutions Engineer. This position is based in Austin, Tx. Company is open to relocation.
You will work in a startup environment developing different smart connected products for the commercial and high-end residential markets.
- Design, deploy and maintain a cloud backend for Smart connected product lines
- Drive IoT product development from initial design and bring up to mass production
- Work with IoT product engineers to test and troubleshoot prototype designs
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in cloud development (AWS a plus).
- 5+ years overall software development experience.
- Minimum 1 year in enterprise cloud deployments desired
- Be proficient in scripting image deployment and bootstrapping
- Experience working with NoSQL databases
- Experience with serverless architectures like AWS Cognito, Lambda, …
- Experience with Docker containers or AWS Elastic Container Services (ECS)
- Strong experience with Python, JSON, Node.js, electron…
- Software code management tools such as GIT, Mercurial, etc.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent technical documentation, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Process-oriented and creative problem solver.
- International and domestic travel as necessary.
About the Company:
- Established company with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong history of helping employees develop and grow their careers.
- Industry technology leader.
- Products are used for hospitality, commercial and retail applications.
- Socially responsible company.
- Responsible manufacturing practices.
- Cutting edge energy saving technology.
- Position offers a strong base + bonus + good benefits package.