Conover, NC, 28613, United States
Reference ID: 35803
Date Posted: 01/29/2023
- Initiate and direct activities toward the development and implementation of employee training programs with the objective of increasing job knowledge and safety in all production departments.
- Lead for problem solving, standard work implementation, leader standard work deployment
- Root cause assessment for defects and equipment failures
- Accountable for sustained, directed improvement of area
- Ambassador of safety through process improvement and equipment design
- Documentation of plant performance through data collection
- Work with accounting to develop annual budgets for the assigned departments.
- Lead and coordinate equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines. Manage capital expense for your department.
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product, including changes in working conditions and the use of equipment to increase production efficiency.
- Support and drive the continuous improvement and lean initiatives for your area
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5 years of supervisory experience in a production management or other operations related -activity. Process Engineering experience preferred.
- Six Sigma training with tangible application preferred
- Strong familiarity with Continuous Improvement and lean tools.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prepare and deliver clear, concise reports that are understandable by the target audience
- Capable of driving for the achievement of business results
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Time management skills
- Proven ability to build relationships, communicate effectively, and present ideas confidently and persuasively
- Willingness to travel to other locations across the organization as needed
- Strong computer skills that include proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Dropbox.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English; bilingual in Spanish preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee possesses the ability to fulfill and any all office activities normally expected in an office setting, to include, but not limited to: remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer entry, participating in filing activity, lifting and carrying office supplies (paper reams, mail, etc.).
- Wear Common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hard Hats, or Life Jackets.
- May require more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position.
- The individual possesses fine hand manipulation (keyboarding) skills.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position works in a warehouse setting.
- The noise level is usually moderate.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as a computer, phone, printer/scanner, and filing cabinets.
Production SupervisorConover, NC, 28613, United States
Responsibilities: Lead day to day operations for your shift, and develop culture by spending 75% of time on floor leading associates Train, develop, and lead associates to meet operational KPIs. to ensure Work to identify and reduce/eliminate sources o...Date Posted: 10/16/2022 Recommended
WelderPineville, NC, 28134
Job Title: Welder Education: High School diploma or GED preferred Experience: One year previous experience preferred Summary Weld efficiently carbon and stainless steel metals (but could include other alloys) in thickness ranging from .030 and up. The ...Date Posted: 02/20/2023 Recommended
Entry Level Design EngineerCharlotte, NC, 28209
Responsibilities: Design and draft building engineering systems as required to provide information for owners, architects, and contractors to budget, bid, and construct new and renovation code compliant projects for a wide range of building types. Buil...Date Posted: 10/16/2022 Recommended
Production SupervisorRock Hill, SC, 29730, United States
Responsibilities: Ensure all shift employees are following the Company’s health and safety standards. Operate reactor processes when and if necessary to ensure schedule adherence. Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processin...Date Posted: 10/19/2022 Recommended
Mechanical Technical ManagerBoydton, VA, 23917, United States
Responsibilities: Provide technical support during design and preconstruction to assist owner and Architect Engineer. Manage Equipment start up turnaround process V-Start (KAN-BAN) Assist in the implementation of the project’s QC Planning and inspectio...Date Posted: 10/24/2022 Recommended
Mechanical Technical ManagerDetroit, MI, 48226, United States
Responsibilities Provide technical support during design and preconstruction to assist owner and Architect Engineer. Manage Equipment start up turnaround process V-Start (KAN-BAN) Assist in the implementation of the project’s QC Planning and inspection...Date Posted: 10/24/2022 Recommended
FabricatorPineville, NC, 28134
Education: High School diploma or GED Experience: Five years previous experience in Pipe Fabrication preferred Summary A Pipe Fabricator must be able to fit process pipe and jacketed pipe ranging from schedule 10 through schedule 160 efficiently in car...Date Posted: 02/20/2023 Recommended
Thermoformer Operator (Third Shift)Monroe, NC, 28110, United States
Responsibilities: Set-up/start-up Thermoformers and make process adjustments as required meeting or exceeding production standards for the shift. Record and monitor line settings and react quickly to any process changes in order to avoid major line dis...Date Posted: 03/19/2023 Recommended
Thermoformer Operator (Third Shift)Monroe, NC, 28110, United States
Responsibilities: Set-up/start-up Thermoformers and make process adjustments as required meeting or exceeding production standards for the shift. Record and monitor line settings and react quickly to any process changes in order to avoid major line dis...Date Posted: 09/11/2022 Recommended
EHS Safety CoordinatorMonroe, NC, 28110, United States
Responsibilities: Oversee EHS programs to select appropriate PPE selection JSA, process hazard analysis to ensure employees and contractors are not exposed to harmful products or conditions in the workplace. Collaborate with managers to develop plans, ...Date Posted: 11/09/2022 Recommended
Plant ManagerLando, SC, 29729, United States
Responsibilities: Adhere to current processes and proactively innovate new ways to insure the safety of all employees and visitors in the facility Supervise branch production using available Production Planning tools. Ensure operations and equipment co...Date Posted: 01/12/2023 Recommended
Construction SuperintendentDetroit, MI, 48226, United States
Responsibilities: Plan and supervise Assistant Superintendent (on larger projects) and/or craft activities includes determining method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities equipment, temporary power sources, work schedule and documenti...Date Posted: 01/18/2023 Recommended
Branch Operations SupervisorCharlotte, NC, 28273, United States
Responsibilities: As the Branch Operations Supervisor, you’ll be the big boss, responsible for all operational aspects, from receiving and distribution to customer service and sales support. You’ll create monthly reports that contribute towards the exe...Date Posted: 01/22/2023 Recommended
Production OperatorsCharlotte, NC, 28273, United States
Responsibilities: Performs multiple tasks on an assigned team, project, or functional area. Tasks will typically be performed within full-scale production manufacturing operations and include tasks such as non-routine and non-repetitive production elec...Date Posted: 03/01/2023 Recommended
Project EngineerWaynesboro, VA, 22980, United States
Responsibilities: Under the supervision and direction of the Operations Manager, this position would be expected to perform engineering tasks of considerable technical difficulty that includes analyzing, evaluating, designing, planning, or modifying al...Date Posted: 01/15/2023 Recommended