Privately owned, global company with US headquarters. Company manufactures and sales lighting control systems.
The Southeast Regional Manager is responsible for driving the region’s sales by working with independent rep agencies and distribution. The sales channels are engineers and architects; end-users and contractors. RSM is responsible for identifying, developing, implementing, reporting and maintaining a strategic sales plan to effectively grow the business in a specified region or major geographical area. The RSM builds the brand by ensuring the delivery of high quality and precision engineered solutions with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Territory includes FL, GA, SC, NC, TN, AL, MS.
- This is a home office-based position.
- Candidates can live anywhere within the territory, preferably near a major airport.
- Proven work experience as Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role.
- Strong sales and relationship building skills with prior sales experience.
- General understanding of lighting, energy and electrical contracting requirements and codes in the region based on work experience selling related products.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, and IES, LEED or other certifications is a plus.
- Ability to travel as needed.
This is a full time position that offers a base + quarterly bonus with a strong benefits package.