Work with an international automotive component supplier to highly prestigious car manufacturers in Europe, the United States and Asia. Their core business is just-in-sequence wheel and tire assembly on a high industrial level as well as high-quality logistic services.
For their highly automated assembly plant in Spartanburg county, SC we are looking for a
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for machine maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and preventive steps to keep machinery working, including designing and implementing maintenance and care plans.
- Manage all aspects of machine operation: programming, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic; design and implement plans to improve machine operation in each named facet.
- Ordering and supervising repair and maintenance work.
- Conduct employee training for maintenance measures.
- Improve and maintain assembly-line efficiency by developing independent programs, processes, and plans.
- Conduct regular machine capacity analysis.
- Oversee and responsible for the total maintenance budget.
- Procure and receive documentation and upkeep of maintenance records.
- Report key figures, and planned maintenance measures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, training as an electronics engineer/electronics installer or Equivalent experience.
- Professional experience in automated manufacturing.
- Experience with PLC-Systems Siemens (S7), Fanuc, conveyors
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, and control technique.
- Experience with industrial robotics, ideally Fanuc.
- Willingness to work rotating shift. (3 shifts switching weekly)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- The Ideal candidate will have experience in the Automotive Industry.