This is a full-time position with benefits for a business to business company.
- Assist customers, sales team and sales representatives with sales inquiries and maintain sales systems via telephone and email.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls. This is a customer service center and not a call center.
- Manage day-to-day sales functions with sales team members to include Data Entry, Product Support, Troubleshoot common product issues, Sales Support, Shipping support. May also work on estimating and bids.
- Resolve product or service problems and following up to ensure resolution.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5yrs experience in customer service and inside sales. Open to someone from data entry or accounting.
- Strong communication skills. (Verbal and Writing)
- Proficiency with SAP or other ERP
- Strong follow up and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications required