PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Oversee the procurement, flow, and handling of materials from purchase to inventory. Drive procedures, processes, and projects that maintain a balanced material flow from supplier to inventory that meets customer demand.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years experience in Supply Chain management.
- Lean training and experience in business systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with procurement standards
- Exceptional analytical and planning skills.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to set and accomplish department goals.
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Broad knowledge of ERP system functions; ERP implementation experience a plus
- Great location – relocation is offered
- Strong work/life balance
- Strong compensation package including numerous perks.
- Remarkable work environment.