LED lighting manufacturing and distribution company is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast territory. We are looking for someone who is a career-oriented individual with superior sales ability in the lighting industry, as well as superior interpersonal and management skills.
This role includes the Southeast States – VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, KY, TN, AL. The position will report to the General Manager.
- Responsible for new revenue targets and developing new relationships and educating our partners.
- Gain understanding of regional utilities Energy Incentive Programs.
- Identify the ESCO’s (Energy Services Companies) or Energy Conservation Companies in the territory as well as large direct opportunities where accounts maintain their own lighting (i.e. colleges/universities, municipalities, etc.), distributors, Lighting Reps, Lighting Design Firms, Lighting Integrators, Private Sector Contractors, Commercial & Industrial building owners, Government Contractors, etc.
- Leverage existing and develop new relationships into secured new business.
- Ongoing training on products and understanding the marketplace.
- Input prospect information and sales data to a program to be reviewed weekly.
- 5-6+ years of direct B2B marketing experience in the territory.
- Lighting or electrical industry experience.
- Existing relationships with utilities and customers in the designated territory is a significant plus.
- Established US based company.
- International offices.
- Good benefits package.
- Good Base salary + commission.