Work with an international automotive component supplier to highly prestigious car manufacturers in Europe, the United States and Asia. Their core business is just-in-sequence wheel and tire assembly on a high industrial level as well as high-quality logistic services.
For their highly automated assembly plant in Spartanburg county, SC we are looking for a
- Assist the Logistics Manager.
- Involved in all aspects of Inventory.
- Supporting the Production planning with the internal ERP system.
- Working with business applications (SAP/ERP, quality management).
- Maintain accurate production inventory of tires and wheels.
- Receiving and shipping of material.
- Book incoming goods into the internal ERP system and SAP.
- Assist in scanning and labeling as necessary.
- Maintaining the orderly appearance of the warehouse and production area on a daily basis.
- Conduct other tasks as directed by the Logistics Manager and Plant Manager.
- Proxy of Logistics Manager in his absence.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with ERP systems e.g. SAP System or comparable.
- Strong computer skills (i.e., Excel & Outlook).
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Shipping and receiving experience.
- Teamwork and flexibility.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Ability to work independently in a timely and safe manner, while consistently completing tasks within the time allowed.
- Knowledge of scanners and barcode readers.
- 1-year previous manufacturing experience required.
- Willingness to work rotating shift.